The above article provides useful information. However, because of the cost of applications, I recommend applying to no more than six colleges. Also, to avoid the costs of applications, seek information for onsite admissions which will waive the application fee.
- Step One--->Find Your College to Apply Online: Mic...
- Step Two--->Send Your Transcript: Use Parchment
- Step Three--->(If required) Use the Common Applica...
- Step Four --->Apply for Financial Aid as early as October
- College Scorecard: Know Your College
- What Are My Chances for Acceptance?
- SAT & ACT Concordance Scores
- ACT and SAT Test Dates
- ACT Test Registration
- College Board: Registration for SAT, PSAT, and AP
- Career Exploration and Planning
- Common Application: Help
- Video Tutorial: Common App